What would be nice is to be smart enough to know what God knows in this matter. If we follow Biblical principles, we might not be able to vote for anyone. So are we to vote then? Apply principles of who is a Christians is and we might come to the conclusion that none of them are. So does the Bible tell us that we are to vote for a President anyway? Are we to render to Caesar what is Caesar and what is God render to God?
Joseph Caryl 1602-1673 taught on the book of Job 24 years. These sermons take up 12 volumes, but they total 8000 pages.
Is America a Christian nation? Would God want a Christian man in the White House? We do not have a Christian nation, and a Christian President who would govern with Christian Biblical principles would not accomplish those principles. The Supreme Court would and has overruled many Biblical principles already.
A few Biblical principles to be put forth by a Biblical Christian President
Sunday would be the Lord’s Day and all activities would have to be scaled back so that all people would attend a Bible Believing, Gospel Preaching, Christ centered, Holy Spirit filling Church. (Amen by the way)
All people would have to give 10% to the Lord’s work. And the other 90% be used for the glory of the Lord.
There could be no divorce, no lying, no cheating, no fooling around by anyone.
All people would have to live by Romans 12:9-21.
There will be no more abortions.
There will be no acts of homosexuality.
There will be prayer at the start of every event by a Christian believer in the government.
There will be no separation of Church and State, they all will be one.
The Bible would have to be the center of all decisions, with a good theological theologian giving the right interpretation.
Any act or action or decision that is not found to be Biblical would have to be judged by the Supreme Court of Jesus Christ.
The system of any government, nation, state or city, must apply to right principles and not based on lies.
So November comes and Trump vs. Clinton are the choice! Is there a right in please. But I would vote for Trump before Clinton.
A false religious teacher is more dangerous to the soul of men eternally than a President who is not a Christian.